HybridZ

Ross C. - Fiberglass Dash

EvilRufusKay

Guest Zachb55

wow thats an awesome dash, the finish on that looks immaculate! i would definately want to get my hands on one of them but i dont have the dough right now, i look forward to getting one of those someday though! very nice product.

-Zach

Guest Anonymous

How does the dash mount in the car? Does it use OEM mounting points or is any fabrication necessary to install it? What does it weigh? Thanks, Mark

OK, I just couldn't live with being that lazy.... From the PDK website, coming soon...

"240 - 260 style"

Finally A dash that is an exact duplicate of the original.

This dash will weighs 6.5 lbs

That's 38 lbs less than the original metal dash.

Made for race application

Aftermarket gauges are highly suggested

Sorry Mike ...Guess I should listen to the "OVERLORD"!!!! :lol:

Thanks for the reply Ron...I have a 280...from some other conversations it seems to have been decided that the main difference between 240/260 and 280 dashes is the lower center section. Everything eles is very similar. Do you agree? Do you think one of these would go in a 280 with a little fab work?

Thanks,

Rufus

Provided the 240Z dash fits a 280 (which i think it will not including the center console). Then no, we do not plan to produce a 280Z dash. Our part is made for racing applications, this dash is an alternative to an aluminum solution that keeps the original look of the car with a light weight race part. For the hard core racer having a 240 dash or 280 dash does not matter much....

That being said, if you can find enough interest to make a run of TEN 280Z style dashes we will look into producing them.

As far as the CF dash, the labor to make one of these in CF is easily 3 times what it is to make a fiberglass dash. Even at $1200.00 each, it is not profitable for us to do these.

Provided the 240Z dash fits a 280 (which i think it will not including the center console). Then no, we do not plan to produce a 280Z dash. Our part is made for racing applications, this dash is an alternative to an aluminum solution that keeps the original look of the car with a light weight race part. For the hard core racer having a 240 dash or 280 dash does not matter much....

Exactly what I expected, and I would expect that it does fit.....

That being said' date=' if you can find enough interest to make a run of TEN 280Z style dashes we will look into producing them.[/quote']

Anybody else interested ?

As far as the CF dash, the labor to make one of these in CF is easily 3 times what it is to make a fiberglass dash. Even at $1200.00 each, it is not profitable for us to do these.

I'm not doubting you, or saying the part is overpriced, just priced outside of my budget at the moment. I would love to see a pic of it though, if you have one.

Jason