HybridZ

Opinions On Widebody flares needed

ToplessZ

Ok here's the scoop. I have a 73 240 with the Imsa body Kit installed. I am not the biggest fan of the rear flares and Have always wanted the reaction research yz flares. I was wondering what you think about using the Imsa front fiberglass fenders and the Reaction Research Rear YZ fenders? Thanks for any Ideas Guys

Jared

hey steve I have seen your pics so far and you have an awesome car in the works. I will be looking forward to those shots you are going to take. Probably someone can photoshop a uniform color to them when you have them ready. Im Getting excited :)

Id be interested in another set of fronts if they became available. Thanks for the pictures steve looks good so far anyone got a yay or nay opinion. Anyone willing to photoshop a door and a uniform color? Maybe some bigger wheels Im trying to picture a finished product. Thanks in advance

I've stated before that I'm not a big fan of the convertable S30. But if I were to do a widebody droptop I'd use the YZ rear fenders and the Hollywood Motorsports rear deck panel. If the two were blended properly I think the result would be stunning.

Of course, I could be a little biased toward the YZ. :wink:

DCP_3861.jpg

p1.w.jpg

Guest Your Car is Slow

Given that this discussion has gotten into profile...how many people have considered (or even done) chopping the car...or at least setting back the angle of the windshield so its not such a giant aerodynamic parachute!

just so everyone knows this is not for a convertible project this is a different car of mine. I really would like to see some color though its kinda hard to picture with them just hanging on a doorless car although from tht perspective it looks pretty good so far.