HybridZ

Orlando guys.... i'm coming!

z-REX

Well, it seems my company feels that a week of training in florida in the middle of winter is a necessary part of a manager's career. so... i fly down tomorrow and i'm there until next friday. anybody in the orlando area have an evening free to meet up? only problems being.... i won't have a rental car or a computer, so here's to hoping i'll hear from you guys before i leave. it'd be cool to get to meet some hybriders while i'm down there!.....bob

I will probably be going to the track next Wed night. If you can find a ride, you are welcome to come join me or whoever else might be there. I am sure if you can make it, others will come out for a get together. Too bad you have to leave on Friday. That weekend is the 24hrs of Daytona race and I will be staying there from Friday morning on.

that wed nite thing sounds hot.... hope they don't have anything planned for me that night!!! :cuss: when i get into orlando, i'll give you guys a call definitely. jeff..i pm'ed you with where i'm staying... for anyone else i'll be at the renaissance by orlando int'l airport. at least i have something cool going on while i'm down there! :twisted:

hey guys.....

i just got back pretty early this morning. seems that red lobster's idea of a week well spent in florida is the polar opposite of mine. my shortest day was 8am to 7:30 pm and 90 percent of that was spent in the classroom. now i remember what possessed me to quit college..... :twisted: anyway, after days like those there's no place like the hotel bar..... no place like the hot.... sorry, my body's telling me i should be drinking a few right now.

so that's what happened. sorry i missed you guys.... but next time i come your way it WILL NOT be a business trip! :roll:

I hear ya. That's why I didn't post that I was coming down to Orlando. I know what happens. I got down here yesterday, went to our office for a few hours then came to the hotel. Now I'm going back to the office, on SuperBowl Sunday no less, and will probably be there for 10-12 hours. I don't feel so bad, it's been raining since I got here :)

Joe

I figured it was something like that Bob. Give us a shout whenever you decide to come here for pleasure instead of business.

Hey rags, I can relate. I was in the office all day yesterday and guess where I am now. I guarantee I'll probably miss the first half of the Super Bowl too. Oh well sucks to be us. Guess I better get back to work and quit playing on the internet, :-D

I'm just a little south of downtown and I'm still working as well. I've got a few more hours to go before I'll be caught up enough to get out of here. I've got a killer week coming up so I'm sure I'll be working late every night but that's why we make the big bucks. :D A little sarcasm from a salaried guy.