HybridZ

Junkyard Mania!

fl327

Wow, I must be getting old, it seems like there are more 240sx, maximas, and sentras than Zcars in the junkyards nowadays!!! Just went on a little tour of east bay junkyards, and saw that the z cars are slowly disappearing from the yards, when it seemed like they owned them a few years back and even last year. Didnt get much, just looking for some small parts, but I did come up on 12 SVO 370 injectors :D

Guest 240hybrid

I know its rare, but didn't the Ford/Mercury "Merkur" (some german co. and Ford produced it) come with those same injectors? My buddy had one that had that turbo 2.3 in it, but I never did look at the injectors too close.

Chase

I got the first set of 4 from a Merkur

part numbers were the same on a SVO

part number also same on a Turbo Tbird/same turbo too I believe its a M12 60-1 t3 looking turbo, it bolts to z exh manifold but maybe too small?

all the ones I grabbed were brown top.

All of them had that 2.3 liter turbo engine, SVO is intercooled I believe the others ran hot pipe.

First set took me 45 minutes to pull due to stripped fuel rail bolt, the next 8 took me 30 minutes total.

If the world was perfect, these would be good for 370hp from a turbo z, but they will wholeheartedly support the 300 range with conservative tuning. Waiting for some stuff to come in the mail for t04e'n :twisted: OH yeah Aux, BRING THE ROTARY :twisted: