HybridZ

Taurus cooling fan/ header questions

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So,11 months later,the Z is finaly center stage in the shop.the old engine/trans is out,and the new 406 is on the floor.I'm starting on the mounts in the morning.But I still have some parts to collect and I need your help.The Taurus radiator fan seems to be the hot ticket,but my buddy at the Ford dealer needs to know what year works the best.Also,does anybody make short tube street rod headers with 1 3/4 primaries?Thankz. rockon.gif

Guest Anonymous

86-95 Taurus of the 2 speed variety should do it for you.If the search was working there were some great posts in two different threads recetly with pictures and wiring diagrams.I cannot help you on the headers

Originally posted by v8zed:

Talk to the fine folks at Rewarder Headers. I have a set ot thier block huggers and have had them coat two sets of motorcycle headers. Good people and reasonable pricing.

Dennis

http://www.rewarderheaders.com/

V8zed, I'm working with them now. Are you running the 1 3/4 or 1 5/8? How was the fit? Any mods? Trying to work around a kick out pan. Any pictures?

John