HybridZ

Help locating L28ET parts

Guest Anubis

I'm looking for a few parts that I haven't been able to find.

For those of you who have ungraded to forged pistons, I ask you WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM!?!

Do you have to contact someone and have the special made? And connecting rods and other internal parts generally. Looking at building the L28ET from a 1983 280zx Turbo. Like to see 350hp daily driven and 450-500 at track.

Any input let me know thanks.

I sent an email to Arias pistons, to see if they have a setup for the L28ET. Also going to use the HKS Super Sequential Blow off valve. Friend just put one on his Eclipse and wow that sucker is loud and mean sounding! Plus it is one of the best BOVs that you can get right now.

Beside the Turbonetics "Godzilla" BOV :twisted: .

Forged pistons, well you can get them set up already from Top End Performance. They should stock them. I used Ross Racing, but I run a 240 rod.

The stock rods will easily do 600 hp if you prep them right. No need to upgrade unless you just want to. Add ARP rod bolts, and you really have a bullet proof engine.

As for a BOV, unless you have a stand alone EFI, venting to the atmosphere is going to cause drivability issues, you will have to plump it back into the intake tract, after the AFM but before the turbo.

Several guys did a group buy from Ross, post in the turbo section for an answer.

I've found alot of stuff from www.racetep.com

So i think i can stop pulling out my hair over looking at parts,lol.

However what EMS would you recommend to use with the L28ET?

• 5 years later...