HybridZ

Got my car weighed

Went with a buddy to the nearest truck weigh station to get my car weighed. The DMV guy was really cool and didnt give us any crap about doing it. Anyway it's a early 260z, with an l28et swap. No weight reduction except little bit off on the brakes and no spare tire. Anyway with a 1/4 tank of fuel it came in at:

2560lbs

not bad! Gonna take the 90 300zx up there tomarrow just for kicks lol

-Austin

Those are nice numbers when i went to reynolds last year i put my 280z on scale and it came out to 2540 with half tank of gas but i do kinda miss front and back bumpers, spare tire, momo seats :D . every time that i add someting to the car i try to reason what i can take off it just so i would't add more weight :twisted: lol

Ivan

• 5 years later...
That is a good weight for the 240 if you ask me... Carbon Fiber the whole car :)

You bumped a 5 year old thread to make a post that it is a good weight for a 240 even though the posts say 260 and 280? I don't even think Austin is on the same car anymore, definitely not the same motor.