HybridZ

Complete Aftermarket Wiring System?

Guest Mateo

Hello, Im new to Z's and probably been brought up, but are there any complete aftermarket wiring harnesses for a 72 Z?

Maybe through company or a person on the board? Basically, I just want to rip out my complete old setup due to so many splices/tears/frays that the previous owners have done to the wiring harness itself.

Nothing Z specific, but there are universal harness from places like "Painless" etc, but in my opinion they are overpriced and not all that painless....Just get some wire, a fuse block and a bunch of relays and rewire it yourself. It's not that hard to do, just takes patience and time.

Here is what I did:

fcf02268.jpg

Get yourself a catalogue from waytekwire.com.

Tim

I just got one of ebay that is a universal harness for $155 shipped. It is color coded and each individul wire is labeled. It is a 18 fuse, 21 circuit harness. each section is bundled and seperated. Very nice peice. Even comes with general instructions and will be very easy with all aftermarket guages an megasquirt running my engine.