HybridZ

Where can I buy this aluminum diff mount????

LS1240Z

I have been looking around on the net for a aluminum diff mount for my R230 like the one on http://www.linfoot.net/ and can't locate one.I have tried to contact the owner Dave several times about purchasing one but not a single reply.I seen a couple guys that have them and I think they look pretty good and looks like it works really well too.If anybody knows Dave from that site.....please let him know that he has a customer waiting to buy on ASAP.I know I could make one out of angle iron or tube steel.... but prefer that aluminum one.I will end up making one by next week if I cant locate one if a few days though.Thanks for the help :D

tw4tw.jpg

Guest Anonymous

I tried to buuy a second one a while back and Dave told me he lost his machine shop connection and was looking for another one. Dave is a good guy and I hope he continues making this part. I know I want another one!

I guess I will be making a bracket that looks like Tims.I emailed my buddie down south that just opened up his own machine shop and has his own CNC machine.I told him to email Dave regarding those diff mounts...so he did and got no reply from him either.If somebody has exact dementions of that bracket, he can make it easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Tim,

With your exceptional fabrication skills, and the apparent interest in these, and the fact that the 'Goose is finished, why not throw a dozen of them together and sell them. I'd definitely buy one, now that I came across an R230 for a screamin' deal ;~) Will also be in contact about CVs.

Stan

Tim' date='

With your exceptional fabrication skills, and the apparent interest in these, and the fact that the 'Goose is finished, why not throw a dozen of them together and sell them. I'd definitely buy one, now that I came across an R230 for a screamin' deal ;~) Will also be in contact about CVs.

Stan[/quote']

Hey Stan,a fellow board member hooked me up with a guy named Harry at Robinson Racing Enterprises, Inc.

770-888-1510

............Harry makes the Aluminum R230 rear Diff mount for 160 + shipping.I havnt recived mine yet but should get it in a couple days...Thought you might be interest....I got my CV shafts from Tim also...and they are pretty awsome.

Tim' date='

Stan[/quote']

Just send me your rear cross member/braket.

Tim