HybridZ

back to the turbo car finally

mobythevan

I ordered the last coupler I need to get my turbo 240z back on the road. For the last five weeks I have been working on FrankenFord, but that will be completed this weekend and I can get back on the turbo car next week. It has been almost 3 months since I drove the turbo car, I am having serious withdrawals. Since the last drive I have installed the 8pt S&W cage, finished the 3" mandrel bent exhaust, installed 60mm TB, installed DSM BOV, installed MSnS. Its been so long I won't remember how it ran with all of the old stuff.

I have the JSK fuel rail, but need to pick up some good 450cc injectors for it. Then I need a good fuel pump and a good clutch. Next stop, hybrid turbo......

Guest znow white

thats good to see moby also been awhile since you posted :P I wanna see some dyno runs with MSnS I dont think anyone has posted any dyno figures

but seriously I like the idea of setting up the exhaust and MSnS first so your other mods like injectors can be tuned easier in the long run....

did you port your intake with the 60 mm TB?

I have not ported the intake yet, but that will be one of the first things I do now that I'm back to the car.

Hopefully I will have some real data for you guys by this summer. Either dyno or 1/4 mile times.

I still plan to get the Tech Edge wideband O2 meter in the next couple months so I can tune the engine with real feedback.

grrrrreat, you are back at it. Then I can start the sponging process all over again! :D

Currently tracing a processor reset and wild tach....

Maybe the 81CAS is different... I'm going to recheck my grounds before posting anything further. Been internet-less this whole week, so no archive research, no online help, nuthin... Very frustrating when you have the time, and now that I have a direction to go, it looks like I will be away from the house for three weeks on a job... :x

Keep us posted on the sticky---especially when you get dyno/track results!