HybridZ

LS1 Dyno Day

Excellent numbers!!!

What are you running for exhaust/intake?

Obviously you've got some good tires under it to hook up well enough for a 1.6 60'.

Mine dyno'd at only 311rwhp & 326rwtq. My tq & hp curves were nearly identical to yours except a bit lower and tq dropped faster after 5,200 rpm. Also only got a 12.9@110 but that was on a 2.05 60' and street tires.

Mas280,

Great numbers for the first runs. Beat your old Lt1 numbers the first time out. Congrats! What mods have been done to the LS1 besides the headers and the air intake? What is the ratio of the rear?

Thanks!

MAS280,

OK - that makes sense then. I have 1 1/2" collectors to a single 2 1/2" exhaust and street tires. Intake is about the same. With a 3.70:1 R200 in front of them and the gearing in the T56 I really have problems hooking up. I broke them loose Monday evening on a 3-4 shift at 90 MPH.

Plan to change over to a single 3 1/2" exhaust as soon as I can set it up at the shop. I'll follow that with some Kumho Victoracers and things should improve at least into the low 12's.

Phantom You are making the power to run low 12's all you need now is some tires. I am using Drag radials, you might want to try them. I think that is what lonestar1 was using also.

qwik240z The only mod to the motor so far is a small cam, I also put a shift kit in the 4l60e trans. I am using the r230 diff 3.54 gears. The LS1 feels just like my LT1. I am hoping for some faster times this Sunday, I will take a vidio of the runs.