HybridZ

UPTDATE!! May have found my motor! NEW DEAL

Great, I saw them in summit, so they are worth it? Gussing they flow 10-20% better than the stock. Will see how it goes. But if i have to spend comparable money getting the heads I have rebuilt, then new heads from GM should be a good alternative right?

Oh yeah, so the intake is the only diff? headers and all that the same?

Thanks again.

Got myself a cold one and am chilling. Sorry guys.

I'm also in he midst of purchasing a motor for my car so I have my head in Bill's place, but as has been pointed out, there's perhaps more to the story and Bill being on the spot likely knows exactly what he's doing.

Mmmmph, let me get my foot out of my mouth. Bill, I'm sorry, I meant no offense. I have been somewhat uptight recently and it comes through in my writing.

For what it's worth, I just sent off a certified check for a motor in CA which I've only been able to view via pictures and through the trust engendered by association with the crew at HybridZ. I pray I'm not screwed in this deal - and yeah, that has a bit to do with my being uptight about engines right now. Not an excuse (there is none), just an explanation.