HybridZ

Spent My Last Dollar on Car Mags!!! RANT!!

EvilRufusKay

Rufus, you need to perfect the art of just standing there and reading until the shop owner says "Hey kid, whaddayah think this a Liberry?" :D:D

Up here you can hang out at Chapters...sit in a nice chair with a coffee and read until you go blind.

For the past couple of years I have been reading EVO, Octane and Race Tech. A little of old and new.

For the most part, all the good info is right here...and the odd laugh :D

Guest bastaad525

EVO is a sweet mag from the UK... I forgot to mention about that one. I found an issue of this mag in a 7-11 one day and loved it. One of the first mags I've seen actually road test an Enzo, vs. two other super cars, a Koenigsegg (look it up if you dont know what that is... very cool supercar), and one of my favorites, the Pagani Zonda (most... beautiful... car... EVAR!).

I've never since seen another issue at that or any 7-11, or at any of the magazine stands/racks I usually scout for car mags.

Anyways it was a great mag... like a better, bigger version of R&T/C&D/MT. I will probably subscribe to this one as well.

Rufus' date=' you need to perfect the art of just standing there and reading until the shop owner says "Hey kid, whaddayah think this a Liberry?" :D:D[/quote']

Up here you can hang out at Chapters...sit in a nice chair with a coffee and read until you go blind.

For the past couple of years I have been reading EVO, Octane and Race Tech. A little of old and new.

For the most part, all the good info is right here...and the odd laugh :D

chapters rocks! i don't understand how they stay in business