HybridZ

Thank You Mr. Coffey!!!

Tim240z

A Huge thanks to John for hosting the SoCal Chapter of HybridZ gathering!! And the welding tutorial was very informative and eye opening!! :shock: You are da man!! :hail::cheers:

And as for letting me practice TIG welding with your machine!!!! That was GREAT!!! Bravo Ol' Chap!!

And Rick Johnson gave a very nice and interesting presentation of the method for tracing the different vibrations in a car!!! Excellent stuff, from a true gentleman!!!

And as for you guys who claimed they would come, but didn't show....shame on y'all!! :malebitchslap: :twak::shifty:

Tim

Guest mkokimoto

Same here. thanks also. And thanks for the pizza, I appreciate it. :)

Though I was a bit late, I learned alot from the lecture. Thanks. :)

John: What a great day! Thanks for hosting Saturdays gathering. The welding information and techniques you demonstrated benefited all of us. The added bonus of allowing us "hands on" use of your Mig and Tig welders for familarization was a real plus. And the food, what can I say..."the eats were great"! Also, having Rick as a guest speaker; taking time from his busy schedule to share his knowledge and talents in his field of automotive expertise, certainly enhanced the afternoons activities. I am certain all who attended walked away with a greater understanding of some areas not always available to us. That's what makes HybridZ such a great Organization. A great bunch of guys, helping each other! THANKS!

Compliments, VAN

It was very informative and a lot of fun. Excellent information for all those interested in doing any kind of welding. The pizza was good too.

For anyone that was looking into getting quality custom work on their cars (suspension, welding, etc...), I'd talk to John C. His shop is one of the cleanest I've ever seen and very well organized.

Guest Rick Johnson

Thanks to John for his hospitality. His shop is certainly clean and organized and judging from the customers car in the shop - the work is top notch.

I had fun giving the presentation on chassis vibration and someday could provide more info on how to fix, mask, and change vibration characteristics.

I do hope to see more cars near completion in the future!

Guest bastaad525

*grumble*

STILL waiting on my damned head gasket from Nissan or I'd have been there :(

I cancelled over half my order with them because so much of the stuff I ordered was on backorder and they were telling me could be a month or more before they get those parts. The sales guy had MAJOR attitude when I cancelled a lot of the order... but I was like "hey.. you know, you told me all these parts would be here in 3-4 days, not 3-4 weeks! So I need to go somewhere where I can get these parts faster... you should have told me BEFORE I paid the real time it would take to get them!". Anyways the head gasket itself was one of the few items that was in stock (in new york!) so I kept that, and just picked it up today. Friend is coming back over tomorrow to put her back together. I know their parts are supposed to be better, but that is the LAST time I deal with Nissan unless absolutely necessary....