HybridZ

New Classified Section ERROR

BillZ260

• Administrators
Just thought I would let you know it gave sql syntax errors when you type ( ' ) in the description feild. Example: The word DON'T will return this error.

Interesting, I will look into it.

ALSO, is it ok to post Wanted to Buy adds there too?

Yes.

Dan

I just got this error:

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'm sure there are many poeple on this forum who do. I can de

When trying to place this ad:

A complete set of 4 iron cross wheels for your Z car. They are accented with red paint but it is quite worn and chipped. Other than that they appear in good condition. $100 + shipping anyone? If not then make me an offer!

These are off a 280Z, one of the stock wheels for the car (or very popular dealer option). Size is 14x6, I do not know the offset but I'm sure there are many poeple on this forum who do.

I can deliver them to the Z car show in San Antonio this Saturday, I'll be there any how.

I do not know why but wanted to share this with whom ever works on this so it can be fixed before the Buy/Sell/Trade forum is deleted.

Guest bluex_v1

Hey, just a head's up if you haven't already found it... I had this problem on a sql web app I made at work...just do a replace, or php equivalent, looking for " ' " and replace with " ' ' " (extra spaces added for clarity) imbedded in the insert query. It will probably work if there isn't something already built into the board options.

yes. don't use apostrophes? for now?

That's a bummer. Obviously a bug in the code that should be reported back to the vendor of the new software being used here.

As a side note I noticed that it does not read your text the same as in the forums. In the forums if you leave a blank line using the enter key this is the way it is displayed, however in the new classified section you MUST use HTML tags to accomplish this. Can this be fixed?