HybridZ

Pictures of Tempo two speed fan...

Here is a picture of a two speed Taurus SHO fan (Left) and a two speed Tempo fan. I am sorry but I'm not sure what year the Tempo was, it was already parted out when I found the fan at my father's shop. the Tempo fan fits my rad a lot better. The only part of the rad that will be uncovered is a small area just at the filler.

Fans.jpg

I wonder how much more air if any, that extra blade on the Tarus fan would pull (cfm)? assuming both speeds on the motors are the same. The bases of the Tempo blades seem wider so, perhaps none. I'm curious as to the blade pitch differences between the two.

I wonder how much more air if any, that extra blade on the Tarus fan would pull (cfm)? assuming both speeds on the motors are the same. The bases of the Tempo blades seem wider so, perhaps none. I'm curious as to the blade pitch differences between the two.

Wow, I never really noticed that the Taurus fan had an extra blade. I wonder if that will make a big difference. The two fans are the same diameter so I could always switch blades!

• 2 weeks later...

i finally found the same fan as the one in the JTR manual (seventh edition). i've been looking for that exact one because it has the two mounting flanges on the top and the way they mounted it in the manual makes it look almost stock. anyway, i found it on a 91 ford probe with the 3 liter v6. as far as the 2 speed motors go, i'm sure this one is the same as the others and only the shroud is different. the other nice thing is i got it for $12 CAD. :D