HybridZ

Brakes and Triples ??

seems my mikunis and a single point for the vacumn booster isn't the best way to get my brakes to work to their max. I was thinking of taking off the TWM intake and tapping out 2-4 more holes amd fitting a manifold to the taps to get vacumn from more than one cylinder at a time. Any alternative suggestions before the snow slowly melts and I take my Z out of hiberation?

So, if I go into a speed shop I just ask for a vacumn can and pay the man? Sounds too good to be true as I dislike the idea of taking off the intake. I must have put in and taken out the intake and exhaust more than a dozen times trying to get them to fit together (it was the MSA header that was the cause of the problem)...thanks. BTW John, will you be at either the MSA show in April or the ZCCA convention in June? I don't get to the West Coast much, but will be at both this year and would like to thank you in person for all the advice and help I've gotten from you over the past few years.