HybridZ

NEED SOME INFO PLEASE!

Corzette

Well I still havent stinkin got a chance to run the Z down the strip. However, last night I met a group that went a little out of town on a farm road and made a couple of runs. I asked who the fastest guy was in this group and it was a 2003 Mitsubishi EVO Turbo AWD. So we lined up for a little less than an 1/8th mile. Another guy started us. I had a good launch and 3/4 thru first gear this EVO was dead even, I hear his blow off valve go PSSSST as he shifted to second (manual I suspect). At that point when I hit second gear 700R4 I instantly pulled about a car length on him and then proceeded to make ground. I got into the very top of third and it was over. I won by about 4 car lengths in about 800 feet or so. My question is WHAT DO THE EVOs run in the quarter? I am trying to gauge off of that. I know it would have been many more car lengths if we raced a 1/4 but Im still happy never the less. Lets just say that CorZette is now known by at least 100 people here in town after last night. They kept saying, THAT IS A FAST ASS NISSAN....everyone was cool...anyone know what the EVOs times are???? Thanks in advance

From what my friends who have an Evo say the car, all stock, does run 13.5. There is an Evo RS for 2004 that runs 13.20 but that's because it had a diet by removing power windows, locks, some trim, sound deadening and all it loss was just under 150 pounds. 8)