HybridZ

No Blue Bullet @ MSA this year

Dan Juday

Some of you already know. I'll break it to the rest, my car won't be at the west coast nationals this year.

I know, I know, back in December I said I'd be there for sure. Well shortly after that post I got word that I was going to part of a "cost savings measure" at work. Preparing the Z for MSA quickly took a back seat to feeding my family and paying the mortgage.

Long story short: In February I bought a HVAC company here in our little town. Now I'm working like crazy to pay for it.

I will be riding shotgun with Vincent, a.k.a. Hudson's Hawk down to the show and I hope to see all my SoCal buds that couldn't make it up for the Rio show.

There is a consolation prize for all those who are dying to see it in person. Steve Temple of Kit Car Builder Magazine did a professional photo shoot of the car last month for an upcoming issue. They are doing a feature of Reaction Research's replicas and body kits. I don't know when it's coming out or how many photos will be devoted to my Z but they definitely will be the best shots of my car in the (near) finished stage.

Sorry for letting you guys down, next year for sure. :roll:

Sorry to hear about your bad luck there Dan!

Hmmm...maybe we will have to start the 'no car at MSA this year ' club? :cry::cry::cry:

Tim

Well, I guess that makes me the president of the club!

Too bad though, please let us know when the magazine comes out.

Owen