HybridZ

the Z-gle has landed!!!

z-REX

just got here today...THANKS BRAD!!!! :D:cheers:

...looking better than advertised, not that you'll be able to tell from my crappy digital pics... :cuss: but here's the bummer--- i'm broke as hell till friday so no dmv for me!!! :cry: but it drove sweet doing 10mph around my park :twisted: just had to share the beamingness that is z-REX!!!! :rockon:

z%202.JPG

z%201.JPG

nah, no flares yet. i'll probably put zg's on it when i figure out for sure what to do about the rims. the ones on there are staying a while since i hate to waste new tires, but i'd like to eventually move up from the 14's.

the paint rocks!!! :D it's actually a white pearl and it's in killer shape... i was thinking about painting it until i saw the z in person. the pics really don't do the paint work justice... especially from my camera! :cuss:

the only thing that concerns me is the tint... the cops around here are bored and like to bother people with nice cars... :evil: so the nice dark tint might be forced to go.

all in all... i'm a psyched z-REX... and brad was incredible to deal with. :cheers:

UPDATE....

so i finally got a chance to floor it.... :shock::eek2::burnout:

i now know what you all meant when you talked about turbo z's! the best way to desribe it is... seat strapped to an engine, desperately holding on to the steering wheel... I LIKE!!!!!!! :twisted: