HybridZ

I've got the worse tuning problem of all

nobody to drive the car while I read all the sensor output and tune!

The car is running really good now, got the DSM injectors working, got wideband installed. Got most of the VE map roughed in. Able to boost in first gear and scond gear to 10psi now. The map is off a little in those two gears. Going down to 11:1 AFR but things are going good now. Better rich under boost to start with.

I need a driver so I can watch AFR, and tuning screen and get the map closer. I guess I'll have to learn how to use the datalogging functions I have, but that is no fun. MS log visual viewer will show wideband AFR, and all of the MS readings, rpm, MAP, IAT, etc. Maybe I can get my brother up here to help, then I could get this tuned good in a couple hours. Maybe even get some Gtech 0-60 times, I think I'm going to have major traction issues now that the ACT clutch is in.

heh heh, its sounding pretty mean.

Moby,

Here is a link for the RV8A1 Megatune Program.

This one has the "Autotune" function and should work with the firmware

that you're using.

http://www.geocities.com/perboddum/megasquirt.html

Play with the autotune settings so that it aggressively tries to tune

the map. I tuned all of the non-full throttle areas of my map like this

without a helper and it worked great.

For full throttle, get a helper. Or, start conservatively rich and lean out

as needed.

By the way, I used your acceleration enrichment values and my car

runs perfect now.

Thanks,

Sims

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Now that I am using the wideband to help with tuning the car is running really good. I got the accel enrichements re-set to work with the new injectors, they are much smaller now of course. Engine revs really nice.

Next thing is to install my intercooler and go to 12psi boost. That is where I plan to stay for the summer and just have some fun with the car.

I also set my O2 correction switch point to 2 volts. This ended up with all of my air/fuel ratio's being in the 13's. I leaned out some of my cruise areas by hand. This was for the PLX Wideband. Your techedge might be different.

WidebandOutputGraph.jpg