HybridZ

Anybody living in Washington without a front plate

Guest iskone

Guest iskone

If you live in my state you know we are sopouse to have a front and rear licence plate.

I want to know if anybody has took theirs off and got any tickets.

I ahve a 280 that I'm putting a 240 airdam and bumber on and have absolutly no plans to puut a front plate on.

Thanks

When I was living in WA, I had no front bumper on the car and used tie-wraps to attach tie front plate to the grill. I never overheated and was never stopped. I do not think there is anything about where it mounted.

Guest iskone

I tihnk I'm gonna take my chances.

I just can't bring myself to putting that ugly ass plate on the front of my car.

I see plenty of newer firebirds that don'y have them.

Wish me luck

I've lived in Washington or Oregon all my life and have taken front plates off of many of my cars. I've never been given so much as a warning for it.

The law is the same here in Portland and the first thing I did when I bought a used 300ZX a few weeks ago was to remove the front plate. Makes it tough for photo radar to ID me... :wink:

Guest bastaad525

supposed to be a big deal here in CA as well but there are tons of people who drive w/o them... the question is, how busy are the local police in your area? :D In SoCal, police usually have more to worry about than missing front plates... USUALLY. And it's true that even lots of factory new or newer cars dont have them... corvettes, camaros and firebirds seem to more commonly than not to be minus the front plates.