HybridZ

what do you think these are?

Guest GPSMatt

Guest GPSMatt

hv1202pic4.jpg

I love the way that those flairs lool on that Z Does any one have any idea what kind they or or were to get some that are similar?

Thanks

or oo how about these

c7_3.JPG

Guest GPSMatt

Sorry I mod many forums i know what its like when some newb comes on your forum (me being newb) and asks a bunch of questions that are already answered in other placs and wastes board space.

They are from a company that no longer is out there it was called Bob Sharp Racing. The front fenders are complete fiberglass and I wish they were still around and making them because they were very good quality and I never had any cracks in the Gel coat in the 7 or 8 years I had that car. Sorry I don't have good news except what company made them. I still have their old cataloge but that company is gone and another business has the number.

Guest JAMIE T

Call me silly, but Nissan designers straight-up stole their 350Z design from Spirit Garage's Zcar pictured above. That is still my favorite modified body Zcar. So extreme, yet so tasteful in a "get your ass out of my way" sort of way.