HybridZ

Project "Death in fast Z car" starts

ZR8ED

Catchy title eh?

Just felt like updating my little corner of the Z universe.

First. Both of my Z cars are out of storage. :D

The 280 started after the first turn of the key after sitting for 6 months. It is running very strong. After cleaning out the cobwebs etc. I took it for a work out and jumped on a very long reducing radius 300+ degree down hill right hand sweeper, then up over a long hill curving to the right, down the hill curving slightly to left, then into a gentle right swoop under a bridge and down a long straight onto the highway. I think it could be one of the ultimate z car ramps in Ontario. Coming down the second hill, I can easily hit 130mph. Well i jumped on to my usual on ramp, with a sport bike on my tail through the entire run. He gave me a thumbs up when we merged onto the highway. We had slowed down to sane speeds by now. What a rush! 8)

Now on to project death in a Fast Z!. My new fuel injectors have arrived and will be picked up tommorow morning. God I hope they fit my VG. 85 SVO 370cc injectors. (brown cap) My new ecu has been sittting in a box for the last few months ready for the larger injectors.

The 240 is sitting waiting for the injector and ecu swap. I just made a deal on two welders. one a nice mig (with argon mix) and a nice arc welder. I sptent today gathering all my raw materials to start to complete the 240 as well.

Lots of parts and materials sitting around this week!

project death in a Fast Z!...oh ya!

Where is this ramp? I have to try it.

Mine is the Eglington east to 403 west. There is no reason to do this execpt for fun. Four sweepers in a row.

Wait a minute I'm still on jacks. Never mind. :roll: