HybridZ

Bastaad throwing some bad luck my way??

After having the car tuned and running one day it appeared this morning that the turbo went south. I was a mosquito fogging machine.

Set around for a couple hours thinking about having to buy the new TO4E turbo and spearco intercooler, but then upon inspecting the j-pipe I only had a little oil. Looked at the plugs and number 6 was buring oil bad. Oh great, valves, head gasket, etc. Nope, brake cylinder apparently gave out since who knows when and filled the booster up until it sucked brake fluid into the #6 cylinder. Capped the line at the manifold and took another drive without power brakes and no smoking, still drives great. So this week I will be rebuilding master cylinder and putting in a new booster. Checking the rest of the brake system. Lucked out on that one I guess, Bastaad sucks up all the bad luck for a multi state area maybe. Just kidding. :wink:

I will also be putting the IC in this week. Can't stop to enjoy anything.

oh no, it's not bastaad that's giving you bad luck with a MS'd Z-Car...

The provenance comes totally from me! :D

I am the Dark Hole of Electrical Gremlins. Ocassionally they crawl through a sensor into the intake and affect things mechanique!

I have chilled the Moosehead to 45 degrees thusfar in my luring attempt on JeffP. I will most likely have the ousdoor fridge dialed in before Saturday at exactly 34 degrees F for proper Beer-Bribeage whilst running the scope diagnosing my noise problem! :D

Beware, once my bad luck is gone, someone else will inherit it! :shock: