HybridZ

"RAD" HybridZ in Jakarta, Indonesia

Sleek Z

yeah, yeah, 20" rims, bling-bling, yadda yadda...

Ignoring the parts we don't all appreciate (ie the wheels) I think he's done a terrific job. It might not be all my style, and I'd surely have done some things a little differently, but all in all it's a bitchin' job. If he's shown as much craftsmanship and attention to detail on the interior, he's got a real winner there!

And I really like the concept of the front wheel vents. I'd do away with the raised side strakes, but other than that tiny detail it's a great idea. I wish someone would do that in "bolt on" fiberglass. Terry? Where's Terry? :wink:

i think the general idea of this car is in the right place, but it could definetly use a cleaning up. the wheels are hideous, like everyone else has said, and in my opinion there are just too many lines everywhere, so i did a photoshop of what i would have done with this car. opinions are welcome, let me know what you think. second one down is my rendition.

Copyright Content removed

Copyright Content removed

i got rid of the bulkyness in the front and rear bumpers, molded all the lines, cleaned up the side vent, replaced the tacked-on looking square sideskirt with a molded, more flowing shaped one, modified the spoiler a bit, shaved the door handles and gas door, as well as adding a Ferrari 250 GTO inspired vent for the rear fender, and changed the wheels to an 18in work equip 01, which are still big, but looks more fitting than 20inchers...

I hate to be the wet blanket here, but the photos provided for our viewing pleasure by Eric Neyerlin are Copyrighted photos. I'm sure that you all understand the ramifications of that, legal and moral.

That said, anyone who has copied these pictures to their hybridZ album, or other location has done so illegally.

Please respect the author/provider of these images and delete any copies and refrain from further postings of them. I'd hate to see things get out of hand here (legally), and I am not singling anyone out. I will leave it to the individual(s) to delete where necessary.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter......I think that it would be wise to request permission from the image'owner' before using photos....just to be polite and safe....