HybridZ

Need some gear # verification

Guest plainswolf

Guest plainswolf

Rear ends are NOT my specialty!

OK I have an R200 that the salvage guy was sure came out of a 79 2+2 5 speed. But he also says it' has 3.36 gears in it.. I tried to tell him the 3.36 ratio, to my knowledge of ZX's, only came with the 4 speed version and that 3.7's came on the 5 speeds... well anyways I bought it because I do need an R200 even though it may not be the 3.36 Im after..

So I finally took off the rear diff cover and looked at the markings on it.. in one area on the ringgear there appears to be a yellow dye or yellow markings right at the same area as the stamping... there are alot of numbers and not sure which ones mean what but here they are:

H37 :11 CX 8 12 13.

also on the differential housing right under the diff cover when I pulled it off there appear to be white marker markings that say 37-11.?

I have no fricken clue what any of this means but I remember reading a yaer or so ago about some kind of different color marking somewhere in or on the diff to determine what gear ratio it is?

Can anyone decipher what all these markings mean?