HybridZ

JCI LS1 Components

I spoke to John at JCI yesterday. He is not a rude person as others might have experienced. He is just busy. I guess now that he has sold a few LS1 kits he is starting to realize that the potential for more sales is good.

He is very responsive and helpful. He had received my order for the components and he emailed me to let me know that he was processing the order. I called and asked him if he would fax me the install manual and he did it no problem. I have read it and although it is not as clear as it could be I know I can follow it and get the job done.

I noticed on Joeys pictures that the paint was chipping on the motor mounts. Would it be a good idea to have them powdercoated?

I can't wait to receive the stuff and get started. He will be shipping it out today so I shoud have it before next weekend. I will start now by cleaning the engine compartment and moving the brake line, etc.

If any of you were detered by previous posts about his lack of customer service give him a try. He doesn't have alot of time to waste but if your questions are consise and to the point he is very helpful.

One more vote for JCI!

Hey Qwik240!!

I do plan on showing my car as well as racing. To powder coat all the power to you! Alot of my car is powder coated(bumpers, trim, ect....)I'll touch the brackets up.

Do you remember me by saying his manual is not the greatest?! That's O.k.... It will get the motor-trans mounted. All the rest of the stuff is all here. MAS280, PHANTOM, ME AND OTHERS will all make it work!! I will post an update soon!!!(you will have alot of questions!!!)

As for John.... Zero complaint's. He has been great!!! I would like to meet him and give a hand shake and thank you!

JOEY