HybridZ

VIDEO CLIP OF CORZETTE IN A 12.47 at 112.4 PASS VS a 13.43

Corzette

Unfortunately the track doesnt have time lights only slips at the end....I had a best 60 of 1.88 with this cam. Single plane goes on Thursday and cutouts on Tuesday...should be able to really hear it then...

Terry

Guest zfan

Yeah Terry ain't it fun. The other night at the track I ran a Big block 460 ford power mid 90's Thunderbird with nitrous. He said he was pretty fast :shock: On street tires I still handed him his behind by 6 lengths.

I think he ran 12.80 and I ran 11.78 :lol: Nice Guy though.

Mike

Yeah Terry ain't it fun. The other night at the track I ran a Big block 460 ford power mid 90's Thunderbird with nitrous. He said he was pretty fast :shock: On street tires I still handed him his behind by 6 lengths.

I think he ran 12.80 and I ran 11.78 :lol: Nice Guy though.

Mike

WOW what the heck was his 60'? Like 4.0s? You would think with 460cid and nitrous you would be cranking out some serious HP & TQ! But the time doesnt show it. What was the MPH?

Guy

• 2 weeks later...

ZFAN, Ill be running again Friday to test the Victor Jr. I suspect a loss off the line with my 354 rear. However the good news is I bought a 411 rear R200 and will have it in for next month. I should be able to break 11s with good traction I hope. The final deal will be the 383 kit. So how is the tire thing coming Mike...I want to hear about those tens!!! :D

Terry