HybridZ

My new wheels

I got my new wheels in about a week ago. They're Enkei mesh 16X7's with 0mm offset. I really like them and they are fairly light at 15 lbs. The handling and grip is so much better than my old tires I had on my 14" iron crosses. The car's color is much brighter in the sun. When I took these pictures, it was in the evening and just about to storm.

Thanks

wheels%204.jpg

wheel%203.jpg

wheel%202.jpg

Guest brianglawson

looks good man, but i would maybe get some spacers, and try and flush em even more.. but i love the color combo you got going witht hem and your car

Wow...that is one ultra clean and beautiful ZX - congrats.

The 92's are awesome. Consider yourself extremely lucky to have found a set of genuine Zero offset 16x7, that is as rare as they come, as mentioned before ytou can find 92s in 14x7 and even 15x7 all day long....16x7 forget it.

The wheels look to be in excellent condition too, juding by the lips, the spoked and orginal center caps....again WOW!

Your car has a great stance too, so I am thinking lowered springs?

Keep up the great work.

Yasin

Thanks for the comments. spdsk8r- I really like the look of the 17's you have, and the SBC. I did not know that the Enkei 92's were so rare. I guess I need to pick up some wheel locks. I picked them up for $435 and that included shipping. The tires are 215/50/16 VR Kuhmo Escta 712's. They are a very good tire for the money.

Yasin- I'm the one who bought that black interior from you a few months ago. It's coming along pretty good. Thanks