HybridZ

Parting out a nice 280ZX Turbo, 280ZX guys in here..

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

hey guys, a good friend and myself are parting out a 82 turbo 280ZX.

im trying to think whats the most sort after parts. im going to put most if not everything on ebay but if 280ZX guys on here need some parts ill help you guys out 1st.

the interior is clean and in great shape, doors are in good shape, tail lights perfect, t-tops pretty good, has some aftermarket suspension parts that are pretty much brand new. HKS sport exhaust, and alot of other nice things. all things work also.

so what you guys think is worth takin off and taking the time to sell...?

PM if you need to get in touch with me on a parts ya want.

will post pics too, and put some stuff in the classifieds and on ebay too.

thanks

mike

Guest ON3GO

motor is taken for :).. by me for the blue Z.

as are the turbo wheels.

everything else is there and in good shape besides the driver side fender and headlight bucket, and hood.

Mike

Guest ON3GO

seats are the two tone grey and black.. but the dash is black and the door panels are black up top and grey on the very bottom.

has suspension tech sway bars, Tokico HP struts some very nice springs, for got what brand but quailty ones and i forget what else.

ill take pictures.

Mike

Guest ON3GO

ill post pictures tomorrow.

i pulled the whole interior today, its really! in good shape.

we also have a Very nice shifting T5, and other stuff.

mike

Guest Chris240turbo

Actually, the car belongs to me, and Mike is working for me dismanteling it (doing my part to feed a starving college student!) this WAS a very nice '82 ZXT that I regretfully sold to a kid and his Dad, kid drove car for about 2 weeks and rearended a new Toyota Tundra, weird part is, I was the next person to come by after the wreck, and the street it happened on is BUSY, anyway, like Mikey says, most interior parts are near mint, seats, console, dash etc are pretty nice, T-Tops average, with bags, one is missing the shade, has a solid t-5 trans, driveshaft, clutch etc, only thing not stock, that we're not keeping is the suspension, Tokico "blue" HP struts/shocks, Eibach Pro-kit springs and suspension techniques sways, suspension has less than 5k miles on... has a 70mm HKS cat-back exhaust in good shape with a brand new (maybe 150 miles?) cat... also useable front/rear brakes (rear calipers are parts store rebuilds with less than 10k miles, good pads, rotors) everything works on this car, from the cruise control to the talking lady, just make an offer! Only remember "a portion of the proceeds go to our favorite College age Z kid" ON3GO!!!

contact him about whatever you need, this is his baby, it's just sitting in my driveway, put that boy to work!!!!

Guest ON3GO

Hehe Thanks chris.

Well today i took lots of pics (can somebody host about 30 pics for a few weeks?). I tried to get the exhaust off but couldnt find the air tools but i did get a few pictures of it on the car. I didnt take the suspension parts off yet either because like Chris said its his car and at his house so i didnt want to leave it jacked up on all 4's untill he gave me the okay.

so can anybody host them for me?

Mike

Guest ON3GO

ok heres some pictures of some parts.. I HAVE ALOT OF PIC's!

i cant post them all but if you want a link to one of a part you need/wanna see but dont see it here then PM me.

i tried to take the pictures the best i could.. if you have some questions ask. im being 100% honest on this, i do not wish to trick or mislead anybody.. everybody on here pretty much knows im a honest and cool guy or kid... however you wanna call me lol.

anyways heres a few pictures.

again all parts are best offer, all money is going to fix my blue Z which is having LOTS OF PROBLEMS and food and rent.

thank you

Mike

849_p4552.jpg

849_p4553.jpg

849_p4554.jpg

849_p4555.jpg

849_p4556.jpg

849_p4577.jpg

849_p4578.jpg

849_p4579.jpg

some parts in the pictures as you can see i didnt really clean. i did this to show you how it pretty much looks when it was on the car.. as you can see it was pretty clean and in good shape. i just wanna show ya how it is..

all parts will be cleaned as best as i can before they are shipped and i will even fix alittle something here and there if i can on the parts before they go out if needed so.

thanks again

Mike[/img]

Guest 280ZX_Classic

I'd like to get any black interior pieces minus the door pannels (manual windows). Also, I would be interested in the suspension. I'd also like to point out I am another starving college student (21, Auburn University, AL) if that might help with the price :) ) I am interested in most of the parts though, because I just got my car out of the shop, and I am ready to finish restoring it.

• 1 year later...

Ok. I too am parting out a 280ZX. 1983 non turbo. Had 128,000 miles on it and was running when parked for a bad clutch. I never heard it run. I pulled the motor and trans the other day. The trans is sold. I am keeping the front struts and the entire brake system for my 510 along with the wheels. Everthing else is available.

Car is located in Silver Spring, MD. I am willing to ship parts that are not too big. Car was pretty rusty but all there. The car is white with red velour interior. Dash is cracked and interior is sun faded. Seats are torn, etc.

email me at qwik510@aol.com or pm me with any request. Cheap stuff. All must go.