HybridZ

Is fuel pressure measurement the same?

EZ-E

At where the manual tells you, right after the fuel filter and before the rail, as it would be if you have a pressure gauge on the fuel rail.

I have a Pallnet fuel rail and no matter what I do since installation, I cant get my car to run correctly.

Ran fine before installation, 3 things changed was the new AFPR, fuel rail and one step colder plugs.

Symptoms, looking at the AF gauge, it will go from rich to right before the lean mark in stoich, affects the way the car drives in normal conditions.

When in atmospheric (boost) runs fine no problems.

What Ive tried, adjust the AFM (also returned to stock setting), adjusting the AFPR, anywhere from stock 37psi to 45 psi some change but not always.

Timing is on as Ive checked this several times. Plugs look slightly rich, very dark brown. Just tried tonight adjust back to stock pressure, will check plugs again tommorow.

Can anyone figure out whats going on with my car, Its a 1982 280zx turbo.

Thanks to all that might be able to give me some insight.

EZ

I plubmed the rail, coming off of the fuel filter, to the rail, (the route the stock rail took around the front of the head) out the back of the rail (along the fire wall) to the AFPR (mounted on the fire wall), then back to the return, the AFPR is manifold referenced, the injectors are still stock 265cc injectors.