HybridZ

zcar.com is coming around

SportZ2

Guest BigWhyteDude

Well look at it this way, if there were no Zcar.com then all of the wanna-be's would be here.... :shock:

I go over to Zcar.com every once and a while. In my openion, the site is not even close to being as helpful and enligtening as Hybridz.org. Rock on Hybridz.org

Andrew

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fortunately I had asked to be notified of posts after mine so I was able to read about 45 of them. Mostly opinions on things and a lot of meaningless dissertaion on the number of posts. A few good posts that had some information in them. Generally the viewpoint - except for Elaine - was to do what you want to your Z - it's your Z - just do it tastefully. I think we can all pretty much agree to that.

As a sidebar - My LS1 powered 280Z was referred to a a 'Z' at Texas Motorplex when I wasted most of my competition (except Zfan in another 'Z') and it was again referred to as a 'Z' at Texas Motor Speedway when I was barking on the tail of the Lotus. Nobody ever referred to it as an "LS1" or even a 'Hybrid'.

most of the guys on that site seem like computor geeks that dont know anything about cars and just post to find an easy way out of a problem with thier cars.since i fix cars for a living (20 years ) i find that sight very boring.since probably %90+ of hybrid z members work on thier own cars it is a much better place to find info.