HybridZ

I need some ideas for park/turn sig lights

Guest 305240

Well, I finally got what I want. I decided to go with a set of Maltese tail lights for motercycles. They are 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. 3 for each side. Lisence plate will be recessed in lower rear pan. (somewhat like a corvette style) No bumpers, front ot rear. I'm getting polished aluminum nurf bars made up for the front and rear. Somewhat to resemble the Cobra style. The recessed area for the bumpers will be filled in, making it look one piece.

I picked up a mini L88 hood scoop that I found out won't work. So, I'm going to make my own cowl induction from another Z hood. The reason I have to make the cowl induction is to give me room for the breather system I want to run. I'm using a twin snorkle 5.0 Stang air filter assy. The top of the filter just sets above the hood line. I only need about an extra inch. Damn anyway. Aftermarket fit fine. I'm going to put twin K&N filter assys on the air filter, and elininate the stock filter element. The K&N's will be in front of the Rad and will give the twin turbo look. Operation ram air!

I also found the grill I'll be using. It's out of a late model 4x4 ranger truck. It has the big egg crate style I'm looking for. I sort of want it to resemble the nose of a Cobra. The front will me fabed to fit the grill. I'm really debating on molding the headlight buckets to the fenders. Again, I'll fill in the divits for the bumper and go with the nurf bars. God I love being able to do anything I want with my car!