HybridZ

The definitive LS1 header thread; Sanderson, etc.

Guys,

I know there are posts where guys have brought up what they used, but I thought we'd consolidate the info into one specific thread. Can you LS1 guys each list what you are running for headers, giving the Brand & Part #, size, cost, etc. It would also be cool to list exhaust configuration, size, and performance numbers (ie. dyno or 1/4 times). I know there is a search function, but we should work on getting these specific types of threads setup to cover just that specific topic. Thanks.

HEY GARY!!

I'm using Sanderson headers. The same as MAS280 AND KHASHABI1. There is no part number due to they are custom made by Boyd. Cost? 860.00 coated. Mine was the third set he made, after one test fit, they were welded up and coated. They are a block hugger style,with I believe 1 5/8 tubing. Very nice??? Exhaust I haven't got to yet. Been very busy, no-time. :cry:

JOEY

Joey the headers are 13/4" tubes. So fare they have been good for 405RWHP.

Mike

Well, I'm shooting for the 400 RWHP mark, so sounds adequate. Guess I'll have to go that route unless it takes a bit longer and John has his setup ready by then. I think John would sell quite a few sets, especially if they come in at half the price of the Sandersons.