HybridZ

17" wheel question

check out these sites

for some nice wheels.

http://www.rdmwheels.com/enkei/PK6.htm look at their other wheels. Note some of their volk wheels are available in wider sizes. also check out

http://www.gruppe-s.com/SSR/SSREvolution.htm look at their wheels. They say other sizes available through custom order. Thats just a start. I have other ones that i just found using a simple google search. Also look at the billet website. They have five spoke wheels in five lug that look sweet. To get the racing look get their smooth lip option and have the centers professionally painted or powdercoated. I have seen it done on 300 thousand dollar customs. (no exaggeration) If you want cheaper look at the 17x10.5 mustang wheels. 17x9 in front and 17x10.5 rear still going to have to do the five lug conversion and run a 1.00-1.5 spacer in the rear. Lots of guys doing that and putting 400 plus hp through them though. Heck porsche guys put 600+ hp through 2 inch spacers all the time. Do a search on that subject. Good luck

the axis mod only comes in 18" or bigger plus the spokes are too thick. Those wheels by gruppe-s are nice and come in awesome sizes but no seven spoke.

Seven spoke rims must not be popular. I'll keep looking though. Thanks for posting the sites though I saw some other rims that are very nice.

Guest iskone

Screw the Mod's(no offense if they are your style) Those should go on some SUV.

Take a look at the Mag Lite's, I know, I know they're ugly too but 11lbs. for the 15's that rocks!

asfar as the five lug goes. I thinking if i'm willing to eventually pay good money for nice wheels may as well just put in a new hub (5 lug). I think this way do it the right way or not at all. I consider adapters the "cheap" easy way out of this problem. Patience is truly a virtue. I am in no rush. Great things take time to make.