HybridZ

???Rally Scoop???

Drftn280zxt

Actually, one of the cleverest things I've seen was the guy who ducted his intake back through the firewall to the fresh air intake area for the climate control system. That essentially gave him cowl induction without modifying the hood in any way.

Seems kind of ricey.

your car has that drift/rice look to it. I do think it is for your roof though. Rally racers usually cut a hole in the roof and put one of these on. They put a filter on it though to keep dust out. Helps ventilate those cramped little rally cars if I'm not mistaken.

John post a bigger picture of that white 240Z. I want to see those rear flares in more clarity.

Guest ON3GO

thats not johns car, thats a sprint's car, its crazy and not a drift/rice car at all.

its pure sex.

i do think that scoop is kinda ricey, i think the hood is cool but thats it.

mike

You don't want to live in Japan bro. Its expensive as hell to live over there. Kinda like Cali but worse. Small cars are eco friendly and easy to drive around but they are also cheap. Most Japanese that come here are quite wealthy because they were accustomed to the sucky price of living in Japan, but are much better off in our low price of living environment.