HybridZ

part numbers/prices for OEM rear 1/4 panels

Guest z1 performance

Guest z1 performance

Anyone know if these are offered anymore (for a 79-83 ZX). As I recall they used to offer half and full types (to roof line). I would rather the full.

This winter the car will be undergoing its finaly major redo.....the exterior.

Already have a brand new nose (OEM fenders, headlight bezels, and hood). My rear 1/4's have a bit of rust, and I think I would rather do it properly and replace them rather than spend endless hours cutting and welding what is rusted (I am going for concours type quality on my car...literally).

Any info would be appreciated!

I have a drivers side half quarter in my garage that I don't need. I don't recall if it is for a 240/260early or a 260late/280. If memory serves me correct, it does have an indent for the rear bumper which would indicate 240Z. If anyone is interested, let me know via email(not pm). Yahoo always puts my HybridZ responses into bulk(spam) folder.

Guest bayareazguy

I've got a full cutout of the driver side quarter for sale if any of you are interested. I am selling it because I got it when I bought Mike's (73botiz) 240z.