HybridZ

CORZETTE FRIDAY NIGHT RACE VIDS POSTED

Corzette

Thanks to guy here are a few vids of the competition friday here in San Angelo of which I won. There are no lights on this track so I apologize but I went a best of 12.39 and slowest of 12.45. The 350Z TT redlighted at.383 and I ran him down as well as the LS1 Camaro. The FInal race against the NOVA was a spine tinger....0084 difference across the traps...enjoy

Terry

http://www.datsun-280zx-lt1.com/Movies/CorZette_vs_350Z_TT.wmv

http://www.datsun-280zx-lt1.com/Movies/CorZette_vs_Camaro_SS_LS1.wmv

http://www.datsun-280zx-lt1.com/Movies/Corzette_vs_1970_Nova_383_Stroker.wmv

WOW. I am very impressed. Either you, or the car makes those fast and consistent numbers looks very easy..... And the staging came across as kinda nonchalant...... I imagine you left an impression on at least 3 prople that evening that wont be forgotten. Well done, thanks for posting = )

Thanks guys! Yes I beat the Nova but it was so close I dont even want to think about it. What sucks for him is that he was running 10.7s all night in test n tune on a 275 shot of nitrous then ran out so decided to come into the V8 NA class. LOL :D I guess he didnt think I was a threat with my mild little Z. My parents also said it was like watching the lion vs the mouse when lsitening to our engines and staging habits.. :D Well the ole Z did have a mouse in it after all :D I hope someday I can come to Ennis....

Terry

11s are coming soon....

Guest bastaad525

I gotta agree... it's just SWEET the way you stage just very nonchalant... while everyones doing burnouts and you just kinda roll up to the line. I can just imagine you flashing a little grin at every guy that lines up next to you after they do some flashy burnout and you're just like *yawn* and then walk all over them. Also... is it just me, or did every one of those cars have you off the line? You launching super conservative or what?

Thats great corzette. I down loaded. And now I can see! :shock: Man you shot right by them that camero and 350z. And the final with the nova, was so close. Man that is some consistant driv'n. Thanx for posting the video and for the help. :P

Man, it's vids like these that make me want to call in sick to work and spend whole days getting my car done! It must feel pretty good to be in a 'lowly' Zcar and smoke everybody that lines up. Your car even sounds badass!

Thanks SS :D The X pipe helps with the exhaust tone I imagine...man I cant wait to put the 383 stroker kit in and get that damn 3500 stall :D Just ask ZFAN what that feels like, he is running 11.3s and then driving home :D

Terry

Great video's. I have several of my own. Taped down at Ennis, Tx. Some winning and a few getting spanked :shock: Looks like your getting close to the 11's.

Best of luck..It will not be long and it will all come together and 11.90's will be yours for the taking. Love beating the F bodies!

Mike