HybridZ

Pitstop USA - Parts out of stock

Tried to order the list of parts I need for th eJSK Willwood upgrade on the front of my Z today and Pitstop has a 4-5 week backorder on th eHawk pads and 2-3 weeks on one of the 32 vane rotors. They have one side but not the other - doesn't get me there :cry: .

I ordered my brake parts from Pitstopusa.com on July 15th and received all but one rotor on July 20th. The second rotor arrived the next day. Just for comparison, I purchased the Wilwood Forged Superlite calipers, Hawk Black pads and the 32 vane rotors.

Josh

Actually, I ordered after you posted because I thought that if I ordered now I would have the parts by the time I actually needed them. I wasn't expecting the parts to arrive so soon. Now I have a project for the weekend.

You can blame me if you want or you can buy the parts from me. How much of a mark-up is fair, 5x, 6x? How bad do you need to stop? :twisted:

Did you place an order for the parts yet? Did you go with a different supplier?

I mocked up the setup last night on the floor of my living room and was impressed. Size does matter.

Josh