HybridZ

My good friend Chris 240Z project, alot of nissans and pics!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Heres some pics of my good friend Chris's 240Z project. he is a member here under the name Chris240Ztrubo.

i in no way have done any work to his car, its all him.. all i do for him is buy his leftovers :D. So everything gets back together with his new suspension, wheels, and new engine setup. then we get to tune it.

this week it should be all put together, well atleast most of it.

i dont know about you guys but i love his car, like more then my Hulk and my blue Z.. its smile yet complex and just has the coolest look about it in person... droooooool.

tell me what ya think.

849_p15868.jpg

849_p15869.jpg

849_p15871.jpg

849_p15872.jpg

849_p15873.jpg

balanced crank like whoa

849_p15875.jpg

i guess he loves alot of Horsepower :D

849_p15877.jpg

849_p15879.jpg

849_p15880.jpg

849_p15881.jpg

849_p15882.jpg

and man o man he loves his nissans!!!

849_p15883.jpg

849_p15884.jpg

849_p15885.jpg

and heres my wing for my blue Z on chris's car, will look ok...

849_p15886.jpg

849_p15887.jpg

849_p15888.jpg

i have alot more pics but ill wait..

theres also a 280ZX turbo in the driveway, where my motor came from.

tell me what ya think.

and thanks to chris again..

Mike

that reminds me mike N chris. I am going to be headed over houston way and was thinking about a lunch meeting of some sort. probably in the next couple of weeks. lemme know what yall think. since I am going to be in town anyway.

Me Gustas tu Coches incredibles......

-Zoinks!

Guest ON3GO

hell yeah i know im game, im sure chris would be game too.

me and chris talk about you and your car alot, said when he saw it he liked it alot, like about your werid turbo, HUGH fmic, and etc etc...

would love to meet up.

Mike

cool,

Nice to know that somebody remembers it, I almost don't as its been two years since ive driven it! (damn paint jail!!!!!!) I could use some turbo S30 moto-vation eh! I will keep ya posted, as I move into my new apartment on the 13th, And then travel to the big easy to hook up with some girlfriends.

EDIT: And whats weird about my turbo? its just a TO4B!? :lol:

Ya know,

While I am taking up a thread...let me rant for just a moment..

Dailing China is a Pain in my ARSE!I just want to talk to my girlfriend, but ever number I dial is wrong in some way, but I cannot understand the Chinese operator! So I have no idea what im doing wrong! NiHao Damnit!

umm.....but i digress, It WILL be out of paint jail soon.....I hope.

Guest ON3GO
Ya know' date='

While I am taking up a thread...let me rant for just a moment..

Dailing China is a Pain in my ARSE!I just want to talk to my girlfriend, but ever number I dial is wrong in some way, but I cannot understand the Chinese operator! So I have no idea what im doing wrong! NiHao Damnit!

umm.....but i digress, It WILL be out of paint jail soon.....I hope.[/quote']

HAHAHAHA man that sucks..

why she there?

she is living in qingdao trying to get used to the Chinese culture, and trying to pick up up local slang. She is studying international finance and business law (chinese).

the problem is..is that tonight I was planning on chatting with her (its 1:30 PM thursday there) tonight, but now my plans are shot and that sucks!

anywho, Once more on the tele (hope I dont dial any more unsuspecting Chinese families 我抱歉!)

bah humpug. time for bed if this call doesnt work.

Guest Chris240turbo

Thanks for posting pics Mike! gotta love those stock drum brakes! thats next on the "things to trash" list. fuel cell has been in the car for a little over 3 years, I guess I may box it up, but more likely I'll eventually spring for something like an ATL cell, and set it up a little differently, I kind of don't like the way you can really see this one hanging below the car, even though the diff is still lower by about 1".

The Titan sure is a nice truck, I like it alot, and I try to swipe my wife's se-r sentra whenever I can! :twisted:

Bring it on Sparky! IM me when you get closer to making the trip, and we'll hook up, I think Mike was refering to your "weird turbo" as the one that was on the car at the 2002 convention in S.A., wasn't it a t-4 hotside with some kind of a t-3 compressor? I'm probably mistaken though, anyway, touch base before you head this way, and I'll make arrangement to be around...