HybridZ

Got my JSK Fuel Rail!!!!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

holy hell this thing is nice!

GREAT JOB Juan! you have done it again to make me say WOW.

even my room mate who works for a cnc shop said "holy crap that looks awesome!"

man thanks juan like always!

849_p15917.jpg

849_p15918.jpg

849_p15919.jpg hehe i guess im not the 1st this time huh Juan :)

sorry for all the fingerprints, like John K said to me "lots of fingerprints all over urs, have u been fondeling it????"

HAHHA

Mike

• 1 month later...

well, i've been having problems since i got my car running. i"ve also installed a jsk fuel rail. jus wondering if any of u guys are having n e problems with urs? my car is running extremely rich and its fouling my plugs wit fuel. Wat kinda set up are u guys running? ie: FPR, fuel pump, or even management.

The fuel rail should not affect the efi, stock or modified. Fuel delivery depends on fuel pressure (unchanged) and injector size and pulse time. Of course inadequate fuel flow from to small a rail for the application can cause problems. Bigger fuel rail or increased fuel delivery (better pump...)do not affect fuel flow thru the injector and do not make the car run any richer. I'm also using the JSK fuel rail, which both works and looks great (I was using it with stock and then modified EFI).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever find the problem? The only thing I could think of that might have changed is the fuel pressure. Did you install a pressure guage in line?

With fuel injection, the regulator is installed at the return line going back to the tank not at the input. It's not like a carbureted system.