HybridZ

I had to SPANK a 350Z today!!!!!!!!

COZY Z COLE

Almost all Z drivers from the 240Z to the 300ZX will wave back when you meet them on the road. The exception is the 350Z drivers in my experence!! I've had enough. :evil: Today I was cruising down Airbase Pky. that goes between I-80 and TRAVIS AFB. This is my favorite spanking route. A 350Z was following me for awhile and then came along side me. I gave him a wave and he just glanced at me with no response and then floored it. With cars in front of me there was no action to take but wait and fume!!!! We finally both came to a red light side by side and when it turned green, although he tried for it not to happen, I gave him a good SPANKING. :D What's up with these 350Z owners???? BTW his lic. plate was RACERZ. :shock:

LARRY

I havent hand much luck with them either. Last summer I pulled into a gas stationt where there was a 350Z filling up and I said "hey man nice Z" He just kind of looked at me like "huh?" I had my car there to but it was quite obvious that he had no clue what I was talking about. He just filled up and left.

Maybe that guy will look into what he got spanked by and the light bulb will turn on in his head as to why you waved! :roll:

Guy

The only true Z fans in 350z's were the owners that had them the first 4 months or so when they came out. Many of them were S30 owners in their younger days. These would always wave, honk, thumbs up etc. Most the cats that have them now have no connection with the 73-96 crowd. Can't wait to get my car running so I can teach them to respect the elder Z :twisted:

I totaly agree. The new 350z'ers have no clue (well, a few maybe..) I have tryed to strike up convorsation with a few, waved at some, and got ONE responce: from a guy in an Infinity! :lol: It's kinda sad to think all these 'yupies' have no clue about the last 30 years of evolution/design that has brought about the new 350z..

99% of the new vette owners are the same way.

way back, before marriage and divorce ( thanks for playing the game, and now you will be giving her these lovely parting gifts, just for playing ), i had 2 vette, one of the clubs i belonged to had a club motto " save the wave ".

almost all the people with vettes that were around 12 years or older, they would wave back. on the other hand, the majority of the newbies look at other vette drivers that waved to them, as if they owe us money, and they are never gonna pay it back.

damn the cigar chomping, gold chain, leather jacket wearing, bra stuffing, girdle wearing, wanna be's !!!!

screw em, i say SAVE THE WAVE !!!!

wave at em any way ...

let the guys with the tiny penises, and the women with no personalities, the people who bought the new z cars, to compensate, for the " i wonder who's looking at me now ? " a holes, drive by wondering why some one is waving.

the real z people will wave back, and that makes it worth it !!!

SAVE THE WAVE !!!!

Guest 2slo4u

There are two guys in my town with older z's, one outrageous bad-azz car (J. Soileau's ((getting dett'd as we speak)) ) and some guy that works at a repair shop who bought his FROM Joel. I've rarely seen Joel driving but he's cool and would return the wave. There are a couple of folks here with 280zx's(not in great shape) and I can't get any daps from those folks. It's like they don't even notice another Z driving right by. How can you NOT notice. They are so rare. Every 350z owner I've seen in my shop is under 25 and probably doesn't even know it's related to the previous z's. I don't even expect any response from those guys, if you race them, they'll just get more $ from mummy and daddy, modify their 350z and win next time. I'm not wasting any gas on those puds until I have some severe horsies and then I'll let them know. :twisted:

81zxturbo

95slobaru impreza

Guest goldraven

I've actually had pleasent experiences from the 350Z owners in my town. I've been offered rides and had plenty of conversations at red lights. even the rich kid that just got here for college at CSU knows the Z history and is more than happy to talk about Zs...which is still annoying since he is only 18 and daddy baught him a 350Z. oh well...at least he knows what kind of car he is driving.

Nick

P.S. however down in denver there is a bunch of morons behind the wheels of the 350Zs.

Guest RCNSC

I cant even explain to people the 350Z is related to my car heritcally.... nontheless design wise. Oh well. I like the 350Z and its a really cool car minus the price tag. Then again, all new cars are waaaay overpriced IMO so whatever.

All the things you are saying are the things that I have been ranting about for the last few years. It seems that the 350 owners are of the same ilk as the "new breed" of Harley owners. (Or as I call them, Yuppie Scum) I seldom ride my bike because I don't want to associate with that group, and now they're slithereing into the Z community. I got a tee shirt that sums up the way I feel: "Harley Davidson, a life style, not a fashion statement" that's how I feel about my Z! :twisted: