HybridZ

fiberglass parts and rearend shave

Guest zmettler

Guest zmettler

does any on e know a place where i might be able to get an entire front end made of fiberglass(hood, fenders, bumper). also a kit to delete the rear bumper for that roll pan kinda look?

Reaction Research has several body kits for the first gen Z car: SubtleZ. 280YZ, a 944ish kit, ect. All have full fiberglass front fenders, airdam and hood options as well as fiberglass rear over-fenders.

http://www.reactionresearch.com/automotivedetails.htm

As far as a smoothed out rear valance, that's a custom deal. The 280Z doesn't have the bumper indents on the rear fenders like the 240Z does, so it's easier to smooth out. Remove the bumper, weld up the holes and smooth it out with filler.

does any on e know a place where i might be able to get an entire front end made of fiberglass(hood, fenders, bumper). also a kit to delete the rear bumper for that roll pan kinda look?

If your talking custom, I dunno. But if you find one let me know :wink: . iF you want a premade (mass-produced one), MSA(motorsport auto) , that reaction place, Victoria British, and Arizona Z car have some nice products

i just did it by myself.. i take you own a s30? i did it on a s130.. But bodywork is bodywork...

I Decided to go with a entire abck section of a x flipped around to make it look stock...

as for the fiberglas you could make em yourself if you cant find any