HybridZ

HELP!!, Can't Find Brake Line

Guest Ozoner

I'm not sure if this is the part you're looking for but Victoria British has them. I just bought 8 sections of different lengths for a restoration project on my 75' 280Z. In their Summer Edition Z.24 catalog, page 108, part # 65-403, 20" Jananese Metric Replacement Steel Brake Lines $2.95 each. Hope that helps.

Ozoner

• 1 year later...
Advance auto definatly has em. We got them behind the counter, as well as 3/16 to M10 adapters.
What's the part number for these adapters? Just like what everyone else has been saying, if you don't have the part number they'll tell you they don't have them.

I wanted to replace a couple of brake lines while my engine is out so I went to PartsAmerica.com. I bought a couple of BLJ320's as well as a BLJ340 and the total was a whopping $5.87 plus I picked the order up at my local Kragen store for free. The search engine wouldn't return all the brake line sizes (if you enter just BLJ you don't get any matches), but I found the manufacturers site and used their part numbers.

http://www.agscompany.com/products/index.php?catId=21&viewProducts=true