HybridZ

MSA Brake lines?

Alright heres the story. I ordered a set of stainless steel braided brake lines for my 1979 280ZX. Now I haven't actually looked at the fittings yet, but the kit came with three lines with male and female ends, and one with female fittings on both ends. Is this correct? or did someone mess up? If noone asnwers this post by tomorrow, it will be useless, because then I can put it on the lift at work and find out. To dark right now. to look.

ID your confused this is what I mean

brake line one= 1male fitting & 1 female fitting

brake line two= 1male fitting & 1 female fitting

brake line three= 1male fitting & 1 female fitting

brake line four= 1female fitting & 1 female fitting

Yea I checked with my parts department. The two fronts (the originals) are identical and the two rears are different. Only thing is that one of the rear lines is a little shorter than the fronts. Which explains the three identical lines. You can always put a onger line in place of a shorter one. And there is an actual line that is supposed to be double female ended. It links up to another line. Thanks for the replies guys. I guess this post was kinda pointless. Oh well, at least I got my answers.