HybridZ

Porsche 993 full leather seats Will they work?

DatsunATX

First of all do they even fit? Those have to be pretty tall with all those motors under the seat?

Second, do those seats have power seat modules? I would imagine they do. Just as long as you have those modules and put power and ground where it is needed, I would think getting them to work would be easy.

Guy

Yah, they look like the Audi seats I had.. when the buttons are on the seat, it's ussually 'self contained' and just needs power and ground put to it. But the actuall 'fit' might be an issue.. like 80LT1 said they look tall.. although, the motors in the new power seats these days arn't much bigger than a D size battery! They might be tucked up under, giving enough room to get the seat in the Z.. but you're gona need to fab up some seat rails... and with thw power seat, you have to be very acurate with the rails (both rails will have to be parallel and on the same incline/angle, as well as being in perfect line with each other.) I did CRX seats in my 280 and botched it a bit on the drivers side.. the rails arn'e exactly in the same spot and are angled wrong, so moving the seat is a PITA.. but I deal with it cause it hardly ever moves anyway.. You may have to do what I did to fit my CRX seats in; The factory seat mounts will have to be cut down and re-welded to the floor (this is where I screwd up a bit.. not even.. :oops: ) lower than stock... the drivers side is diffrent to, as there is a bulge off the trans tunnel for the exhast routing.. I say start taking some measurments dude! :)