HybridZ

Will it never end!! Looking for project:Found a 2fer

Tim240z

Guest Chris240turbo

wheres the pics? personally I like the 2300 ford turbo motor Idea, available at junkyards, and they ran pretty decent stock in a big heavy T-bird, also I believe the Meguiars Focus drag car runs a highly evolved version of this motor, with an esslinger head, or at least they used to...

and...

thats only 7 tim!!

your powerwheels doesnt count as a car.

thats funny! Mike finally came up with a one liner that made me laugh, he must be getting better!

• 2 weeks later...

Well...less than an hour on each car and I was driving them around the yard of the bodyshop!!!

The only thing I bought for them was 5 gal of gas each, and a set of points for the blue one's dizzy.....

They need a good deal more work to get them road worthy, but it was really fun hearing them fire up and drive around!!

Tim

Tim's like the crazy old lady in every neighborhood that collects and feeds all the stray cats. Only Tim collects stray cars. Pretty soon, he won't have to go to those El Segundo car shows. He can just line up all his strays and have his own show.

John...that would work if I had all the cars in El Segundo...the two Opels are in Bellflower at my neighbors bodyshop, the 40 Chevy is in his driveway, the Datsun is in the garage, and the Z28 is in Chatsworth (currently using the Company Durango).....crazy old lady huh :?:oops:

Hmm.. Im catching up to you Tim; A 280Z and a Nissan King cab here at home (not to mention the heap of parts/automotive 'stuf' in the garage), an 85 RX7 at a friends shop(also full of uh.. stuff), and at my work, TWO 89 pathfinders, and a 280zx 2+2! I think it's a sickness or something...