HybridZ

Going to Cuba.......

Poundz9oh9

Due at the end of September. Guantanamo Bay, just found out yesterday. So, given the current condition of the Z, I think it's about a 50/50 that I'll get to drive her with the swap done. What a pain in the a$%, just as I get close I'm leaving. I think the worst part is that IF I get it done in time, I'll only get to drive it for a week or so - weather permitting of course.

Just venting my frustrations................

normal_engine%20bay.JPG

At first I thought 'this is b.s., if I'm gonna go somewhere I'd rather be where the action is.........but then common sense kicked in and I thought...........I'll take Cuba, they're shooting real bullets in Iraq/Afgh. :?

I don't think I'll have to worry about mistreating the prisoners, I shouldn't have TOOO much contact with them. I may even have an office job, but we'll see when I get there. Besides, I have a little more common sense than that.

I'm trying to stay optimistic about the Z though. I just took that pic yesterday after some engine bay prep. Then all the should be left to paint engine bay, the initial (hopefully final) fit of the motor and tranny, and then to connect the wiring, oh and install all the autometer guages. I just hope I clearance the tunnel right. That should be the only issue for fitment.

Thanks for the support guys!!!