HybridZ

NEW RIDE!

mark

My buddy downloaded a video from sleepyfish (I think) of that car. The exaust note is just so sweet, I had to watch the video at least a dozen times. I would love to see one of them in person. We now have two Saleen S7's here among other supercars (lots of money around here), so it's probably only a matter of time before I get to see one.

!M!

The car was at the local Porsche dealer in Charlotte. It was the comming out party for the GT and the new 911. The engine sounded wicked. Really a race car with a tag. The owner of the car was never far from it. I was amazed at the lack of respect people have for stuff. Guys with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other leaning all over the car. I'm sure there was beer spilt in the car and ashes on the seats. Unreal. But I did enjoy seeing the car and I got a great pic with my kid posing with the models. Talk about sensory overload for a 15 year old :D